318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, your thread, from my phone, and no other PB files on it. No other zip files. I did get the ziggy kernel to load. Not sure what happened there. I first downgraded to the stock kernel, and then ziggys. I'm going to clear all the zip files off with Astro, redownload the file from your thread again. I'm just nervouse because they say don't apply it twice. Well, it seemed successful, but isn't registering. Maybe I should wait til I get home incase I fudge it up. I need my phone to work till about 6 tonight.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
if hboot updated the radio and booted then it should have done it .. are you sure your looking in the right spot phone settings baseband version

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
try loading another rom and see if it has another baseband version but backup yours first ...radios dont backup but mayb the rom u have isnt changing it on display

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
In hboot, the baseband listed is still 2.15....7.28. How long does it take to upload a radio? It was very quick.

Maybe I will download the 9.1 radio and try that just to be safe. All are the downloads are listed on XDA.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Got the 9.1 radio loaded and working. NO idea why the other didn't work. I ended up downloading from XDA onto the phone directly, using astro to rename it and move it out of the downloads folder.

When I watched it is load, it is clear now that the 11.19 radio never did load in hboot even though it told me it was successful. There was a red progress bar when loading 9.1. Never got the red bar on the 11.19. Now that I have the 9 radio on it, I will give it a few days to compare to the old radio.

I have the 11 radio in my downloads folder in case I want to try that later. Is anyone seeing any benefits of it compared to 9.1?

Thanks upstreammiami for all your help.

IanAck123

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to update my radio was well.. I am currently on CM7 Nightly #16. I used driphters mod to remove the VZW speed throttler. Is there anything I should know about before I flash this radio? Can I still do it with driphters mod?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress