Credit to HeyItsLou for his Amazing work.
Redemptive rEVOlution 2.3 Maintenance Release Change Log:
Power Control Mod - JsChiSurf
This mod was based off of Cyanogen Mod however since we don't have the Sense source code this entire mod was written in Smali which is amazing be sure to stop by the above thread to get more info on how to customize this mode and see others by JsChiSurf he is a super talented guy
My contribution to this mod has been porting it over to work on Redemptive rEVOlution as well as adding my own custom theme to it. I've changed the standard blue on/off indicators to white as well as implemented two XML hacks which removes the stock white background and adds transparency behind the Power Control as well as behind "Verizon Wireless" I've also trimmed down the height so it doesn't take up a ton of room in the notification window.
manup456 for his Htc Settings WidgetSummary:
Jesus Freke for Smali and Baksmali
Brut.all for apktool
JsChiSurf - Notification Power Control Mod
_Burst_ for the use of the Dialer Button graphic and Battery graphics
Jercik for his Smooth Sense Icons and faster3200 for porting them to the EVO
cortland1998 for the custom "RR" animated sync icons
aamikam for the modded 4 in 1 Power Button Reboot
deficitism for pointing me in the right direction for some of the Rosie mods
rujelus22 for giving me a crash course in themeing
Due to the popularity of the EVO the user base is enormous and as a result so is the development. Incorporating many Evo elements allows us to have the best of both worlds both EVO and Incredible options in the Rom.Features
- Rom Fully de-odexed & Zip aligned based on the newest official Incredible OTA 3.26.605.1 and the newest EVO OTA 3.70.651.1
- Custom HeyItsLou Kernel
- All of the themes edited/created images have been optimized and compressed for optimum Ram efficiency.
- Framework has been optimized and compressed for optimum Ram efficiency
- Internal storage bug when using EVO framework DOES NOT exist here internal storage mounts just Fine.
- Working 6 bar signal icon
- Fully functional MMS (Does not have usual EVO Port MMS bug)
- What would be considered the standard bloat has been removed
- Added Rom Manager, ESFIleExplorer, Wireless Tether, gscript, DSP EQ etc...
- EVO Framework used in place of Incredible framework which means theoretically any SENSE Evo theme can be used on this Rom (Some modification required to have all of the ROMs features fully functional...see below)
- Custom Animated transitions and Window Animations (Found in Evo forum)
- Bash Shell Support
- /data/app functionality
- Custom G-Scripts including "Fix Permissions"
- Latest Su and BusyBox
- Much Much More....
FULL wipe both data/cache and especially Dalvik-Cache this is MandatoryInstallation:
- Place HBoot .92 on Root of SD Card then boot into bootloader when asked if you want to update select Yes after update when asked if you want to reboot phone select Yes.
- Flash Redemptive rEVOlution via Rom Manager or by using Clockwork Mod Recovery.
- All Optional Content is in the "Redemptive" folder which is pushed to your SD card during install. This folder contains various Mods that can be flashed just like a Rom using Rom Manager or by using Clockwork Mod Recovery.
As with any Rom or Mod flash you are taking matters into your own hands I will not be held responsible for any bricked devices or be held responsible for the injuries you may inflict on others if this were to happen.Restoring Apps/Data:
ATTENTION: Redemptive Users
This install will
format your system. If you want to back up your apps
with titanium fine but just do the apps
not the data. This is my recommendation if you back up data and then have problems don't say I didn't warn you. Also please don't argue with me about the Rom wiping the system I'm the developer and this is the way I feel will provide the best non glitchy experience. As a result I can spend less time trouble shooting and more time working on the next release....Thanks guys for everything...Lou
A word to the wise on the topic of themes. There's themes floating around these forums still based on the leaked Froyo Rom from back in August. HTC has released multiple framework revisions since then with fixes and enhancements. It's important to know what framework the theme is based on before you flash because you could potentially be downgrading in terms of performance and stability for the sake of something a little flashier