New Market Issue

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone that is running CM6.1 successfully used the new web based market to download an app? I tell it it to download, but it never actually comes through. I'm wondering if it is because I'm not running the latest version of the Android Market, which I don't think is available with CM6.1?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone that is running CM6.1 successfully used the new web based market to download an app? I tell it it to download, but it never actually comes through. I'm wondering if it is because I'm not running the latest version of the Android Market, which I don't think is available with CM6.1?

the market was having some issues .. try clearing the data in settings/application/manager apps . then reboot

goater1220

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Im not running cm6 but but it worked for me. I hit download on my laptop and 2 seconds later the app was downloading on my phone.

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
the market was having some issues .. try clearing the data in settings/application/manager apps . then reboot

I've tried that and still no luck. Any other ideas? I use App Brain, so it's not a huge deal, but it's kind of annoying that it doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol