Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any ROMs fix flaky bluetooth - Newb Advice Please!

Hi all, never rooted my Inc before, but am sick and tired of the flaky Bluetooth when paired to my HandsFreeLink on my Acura RDX. Other phones work fine, the DInc requires constant repairing, rebooting, etc.

Been reading threads and searching, but figured I'd say hi and pose my question.. is the issue fixed in any of the numerous ROMs out there? if so, what do you recommend for a solid fast ROM, don't need anything fancy.. just working Bluetooth! Thanks so much in advance.

Dan

FWIW, I've been using IncRom for the last few days. Very zippy and no problems at all with my bluetooth headset.
    Banned

ROM
    My roms (link in sig)

May i ask what rom?

Sent from my full_inc using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

I have the same problem in VW. Stock and Skyraider, same problem. Using cyanogen, works like a champ.

I had a problem with mine... there is a bluetooth fix on the market that might help. Also I froze the stock music appear which helped when I was trying to use my bluetooth car speaker...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks for the suggestions, maybe I'll try the fix on the Market first, failing that the ROMs.

Cheers, Dan