Framework error, and new update.

WFMike

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I posted this in a different thread of mine but didn't get a response so I figure I'll try a brand new thread for my questions.

First is I'm now running uncommon sense Rom, with whatever is stock kernel for it(I had miui, but it crashed on me three times not sure why it did, but decided to heck with it) and every so often while doing things with the phone a screen pops up saying something about Google service framework not responding and it force closes it. I believe the file name was something like, com.Google.proccess.gapps I've noticed it pops up if I tell the phone to sync to calendar also.

Second question is I woke up this morning and it said there was an update for my phone. I'm assuming its from Verizon and has something to do with the stock sense UI and Android how do I stop it from popping up telling me to download it.

Last edited:

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
On the update I posted a thread in. here on how to stop it..

Also the other bug is an error from the rom try going into recovery wipe everything and load the rom again.

WFMike

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
On the update I posted a thread in. here on how to stop it..

Also the other bug is an error from the rom try going into recovery wipe everything and load the rom again.

Ok so I did a wipe and reloaded the rom and it's working great now, thank you for helping me with that.

As far as the OTA update I looked up the thread you mentioned (on the 9th page) and I followed your instructions. Including buying Root Explorer and it still pops up with the update on my phone. Ontop of that the theres a new error that pops up when I reboot my phone it says "The Process com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Which I can just do a restore and fix the errors I imagine, but the OTA update is still there and that sucks:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech