Yo adrian- i did it!!!!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Nice!
Just uninstalled bloatware lol....left the verizon mobile hotspot on there just in case something else needs it...by bye vcast....bye bye amazon mp3....

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Congrats Tony glad to see your finally rooted ;) just remember to make a backup before you do any flashing and you should be safe.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Congrats...personally i thought getting my Zagg screen protector on straight (i think that was your video i watched back in april) was waaaaay harder than rooting with unrevoked.

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Congrats man! I just rooted my co-workers incredible a few days ago and the kid already flashed skyraider sense version!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Congrats...personally i thought getting my Zagg screen protector on straight (i think that was your video i watched back in april) was waaaaay harder than rooting with unrevoked.

LOL. I do them so much for people.

Anybody know if it's okay to remove Verizon navigator? Slacker is giving me issues too.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I do them so much for people.

Anybody know if it's okay to remove Verizon navigator? Slacker is giving me issues too.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

Yep, VZ navigator can go. So can Slacker. First thing I got rid of was all the VZ garbage, Skype, and some other stuff. I wouldn't mess with Friendstream, heard it does really nasty stuff when removed.