Flash Radio

jmklei0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I recently rooted and flashed the CyanongenMod ROM. But, I did not flash the radio. I'm not the most familiar with all things root. What are the benefits of flashing the radio? Will it be alright if I don't?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently rooted and flashed the CyanongenMod ROM. But, I did not flash the radio. I'm not the most familiar with all things root. What are the benefits of flashing the radio? Will it be alright if I don't?

Its optional to flash the radio,so a personal preference to do that. Im on CyanogenMod7 nightlies and I havent flashed radio ,,, yet .I am not positive of the benefits since I havent(flashed radio) tho nothing to compair it to

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Pretty sure you'll be fine with out flashing the radio...also pretty sure flashing radios and doing it incorrectly is the fastest way to brick the phone. Be sure you know what you are doing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison