Is Virtuous 3.2.0 an upgrade of V 3.1.0

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
This is what I did. I deleted the PB311MG from my sd card then went into rom manager and then flashed CWM recovery. I rebooted into CWM recovery and it show version 3.0.05. I am now in hboot and it says I have .92. Is there something in the hboot screen I should check before I exit

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hboot doesn't matter downgrade recovery in hboot second file I posted then flash the rom .. now don't flash cwm in rom manager it will add 3.0 again

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Could you give me a quick step by step guide on what to do here so I don't screw it up. I have the file in the root of my sd card so if you could go from there I would appreciate it

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Boot into hboot click volume up to upgrade. Don't reboot after that. Go into recovery you move and select with trackpad . Click on wipe data click yes to confirm. Then wipe partition. Btw you press the power button to go back . Then click install zip from sd, after that click choose from sdcard locate vir click yes when its done reboot ... hit me up on gtalk!!!!!!

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
OK finished what you told me to do. Was the phone suppose to go back to like when it was new. I had to go through the whole set up again and lost my screens the way I had them set up. I am now showing in CWM current recovery 3.0 and latest recovery 2.5

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
No good. I went into hboot again to see what version I had. It showed .92 but as it was loading it said no image and then went into that screen with the triangle and exclamation mark. I think I may need to do a factory restore and then root again. I don't know.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
No, I put the zip file from your post about downgrading recovery on my sd card and went through the procedure you stated. I clicked upgrade then wiped then when you said to install zip from sd card I clicked on the PB311MG.zip file. Then I was going to flash the rom but decided to check what version of hboot I had and when i went into hboot it said .92 but the file PB311MG is still on my sd card and the same thing happened as before. It said no image found and then went to the screen with the triangle and exclamation mark.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
OH well tomorrows another day. I restored my phone back to the way it was so I will try again tomorrow I guess. If I did not follow the procedure correctly please just post what I did wrong so I could try it one more time.
Thanks for spending so much time on this with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrystalMcclain