Thomson folder on my SD?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I was doing some cleaning of my SD this morning and came across a folder named "Thomson" inside that folder is a zipped up file labeled "Thomson" the file size is 47577kb I cannot extract this file it says corrupt or damaged.
I dont know where this came from or what this file is. I tried to Google it, but no android related results only 4 million non related results, haha, go figure.

Does anyone know what this file might be and can I delete it to save another 47mb. space is precious for me since Im still using the 2 gig sd card that came with my DINC.

Thanks for any ideas on what this is

Ken

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Copy it to your Computer before deleting, then delete away. It's most likely left over from an app that you installed and then uninstalled. If it's still needed by an app you have you will know soon enough and then you can put it back. ;)

okwatanzinwan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The Thompson folder is from one of the WiFi creaking apps it the the Thompson router code library so if u don't have the app anymore its fine to delete the folder I.could never get any of those cracking apps to work anyway. Hope this helps

sent from my DrOiD InCreDible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy