1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Community Rom 2.0

Default whats the popular rom to flash on the DINC?

im not a DINC user(fascinate user here) but looking for a rom package(with kernal would be nice) that is debloated (de-VZW/HTC) and optimized similar to how Superclean is for the fascinate. something that'll allow the phone to be smooth and responsive.

can anyone point me to a good rom?

thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7, Skyraider 4.0

CM7 nightlies if you dont want sense, or incredibly re-engineered 2.3 for sense is really good i like that a lot.
    Phone: Rooted Droid Incredible
    ROM: CM7 offical!

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

If you're looking for a de-bloated Stock Rom, Virtuous is a really good one to, has an alternate Battery saving kernel by adrenalin.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

+1 for Virtuous 3.2. Especially when combined with Incredibly Re-engineered and some of the other mods for Virtuous ROM in ROM manager...gives it a nice custom look without losing the functionality of basic Sense.

ROM
    Stock (for now)

I've used Cyanogenmod 6.1 (didn't like), Virtuous (liked for the most part), Skyraider Sense (really liked, but the dev has discontinued support for it), Warm Z two point two (liked, but was a battery hog and was buggy - maybe newer versions are better, though), Carbonite Fusion (nice ROM but nothing terribly special), Incredibly Reengineered (great ROM, was too buggy, but I forgot to wipe Dalvik before flashing), Redemptive Revolution (awesome) and Cyanogenmod 7 (awesome).

My favorites have been Redemptive, Skyraider Sense, and CM 7. I've had CM 7 for about a month now, which is unusual for me (I used to switch ROMs every two weeks if not more frequently than that).

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ROM
    SkyRaider Athena

cyanogen is pretty spiffy, as is skyraider.

Warm z twopointtwo is pretty good seems like all the bugs are worked out ,battery is good with setcpu at least on my phone
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I didn't like CM6 either, but try out CM7. It's nice. Good battery life too (at least compared to every Sense rom I've tried [Incredibly re-imagined, Skyraider].
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.
    Android Addict

ROM
    Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB

Other than the VZW 2.2 bloatware, I've only used CM7. I wanted to try a "sense-less" ROM and it's been GREAT!!!!! I would like to try Incredibly Re-Engineered and/or Virtuous, but I think I'm going to wait until I have to reflash for whatever reason.
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

. CM7 is #1 because it is just GB with extra goodies and stable, then I like Warm Z cuz it's debloated sense 2.0... try all of em just use Titanium for you apps and youll be good to go My least fav is MIUI, to much like Iphone... yuck

Good luck in your search

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Judging by the 38 threads that start with the name of this "ROM," I'd venture to say that HELP is the most popular thing to flash on the DInc!
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BSG75 View Post
    I didn't like CM6 either, but try out CM7. It's nice. Good battery life too (at least compared to every Sense rom I've tried [Incredibly re-imagined, Skyraider].
    Really.... OPRAH!!!, c'mon... i did laugh alittle though (you know what I am referring too)

ROM
    Eclipse v1.2/imnuts PBJ

CM7 is fast, stable, smooth and vanilla if that is your flavor! And if you want to go out on a limb MIUI has been very stable on my Inc and has a very unique look ( if Android and IOs had a kid together!)
    Droid Charge
    Eclipse v1.2/ imnuts PBJ OTB Edn
    If you like what I say, hit the Thanks button!

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Wow, this thread still kicking...Pville missed the joke you had above...killer stuff man.

I rescind my post from earlier (post #4) and put forth Skyraider 4.0.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Thanked by:
    ANDROID OBSESSED

Global Posts
    1,587 Global Posts

I second the notion of skyRaider 4.0, I love it, and unlike me, I have kept it on my phone for quite some time now...

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ssethv View Post
    I second the notion of skyRaider 4.0, I love it, and unlike me, I have kept it on my phone for quite some time now...
    Totally agree, it seems like forever since I flashed anything since I put SR 4.0 but today I started to miss CM7 *sniff sniff*. Considered going back to my nandroid of it but REALLY like the sense dialer a lot more (is this thing a phone too!? Wow what can't it do!!?) and I REALLY don't want to start Angry Birds Rio over again. (I tried to restore my AB original titanium backup with data but it was a no-go)

I think once they incorporate the new build stuff that just leaked a couple days ago into CM7 I'll go back and check it out.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Android Addict

ROM
    Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB

Had I tried SkyRaider before Carbonite Fusion, I'm probably still be using it. Carbonite Fusion is, for me, very smooth and lag free with no bloatware. Plus I like the carbon look and love the screen animations.
    @Android_Lee
    Galaxy Note III
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 5
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 7
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted

Probably CM7.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch - Gingerbread 2.3.4
    CPU/Kernel: 800mHz - LoSTKernel underclocked for 30 hours of battery life