Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unrevoked3 & Mac OS X

I just downloaded Unrevoked3 (version 3.32) for Mac (version 10.5.8). When I go to open Unrevoked3 and I get following:

"You cannot use this version of the application Reflash with this version of Mac OS X."

Is there another version of Unrevoked3 I can download for my Mac? Any help is appreciated.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Which MAC OS are you running?

Per the Unrevoked wiki:

unrevoked3 has been through the following versions:

■v3.32:
    ■Actually improved compatibility with Android 2.1, instead of failing to improve compatibility with Android 2.1.
    ■v3.31:
    ■Backed ClockworkMod down to 2.x series on EVO 4G; now 2.6.0.1.
    ■Still has new kernel. Still has WiMAX key backup. Now supports amend scripting again.
    ■ROM authors: fix your ROMs! Support will go away again in 3.x.x.x: Koush has a good thread explaining the reason why.
    ■Improved compatibility with Android 2.1 (fixes am reported error starting service).
    ■Increased root timing window (fixes failed to get root on supported devices).
    ■v3.3:
    ■Fix for latest EVO 4G OTA (3.70.651.1) and EVO 4Gs with new versions of HBOOT (2.02 and 2.10).
    ■Switched exploits for all platforms; hopefully more reliable than rageagainstthecage
    ■Updated ClockworkMod, with plenty of new features:
    ■3.0.0.2 for EVO 4G, which has a new kernel (for better WiMAX safety), and supports WiMAX key backup
    ■2.5.1.2 for Incredible, which supports SLCD
    ■No update for Wildfire yet; sorry.
    ■Only Snow Leopard is supported in the OS X build.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.