How To CREATE & SHARE Your very own Splash1 Screen

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
That is really tight dude... Check out this one I just put together... I call I CyanOverDrive (COD)... there are so many I want to put together but only have so much time cuz of homework and stuff...ill at least try one a day. :) I really do like the last two you posted... im telling you guys, if we keep this up, this thread will blow up... do me a favor too. try and rate it if possible (5 stars of course ;) )

Thats sick bro!!

-Via Tapatalk on my hINCm7

Don Veneziano

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks dude :)

Hey are your notifications working on tapatalk? Everytime there is a new post I'm not getting any notification on my phone. And I have the settings on and even picked a custom sound for the forum. Don't mean to hijack the thread with this question.

D-Inc CM7 via Tapatalk

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey are your notifications working on tapatalk? Everytime there is a new post I'm not getting any notification on my phone. And I have the settings on and even picked a custom sound for the forum. Don't mean to hijack the thread with this question.

D-Inc CM7 via Tapatalk

I get email notifications from the different web sites that I am a member of however I am not sure if I am getting notifications from tapa talkdirectly... I am in the process of trying to replicate the problem, I will let you know if it's just your phone or everybody in general

Don Veneziano

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I get email notifications from the different web sites that I am a member of however I am not sure if I am getting notifications from tapa talkdirectly... I am in the process of trying to replicate the problem, I will let you know if it's just your phone or everybody in general

Ok thanks. Yea I get emails as well from the forums. It just seems that the way the settings for notifications are set up makes it seem as if we should get them directly from tapatalk to our phones.

D-Inc CM7 via Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I think to get notifications :)

>in tapatalk >android central( so you see all the tabs "latest tab forum tab,Favorites tab,pm tab,more tab)>menu button>more>settings>Notification(setting of notifications)>tick receive notification>choose which forums>choose how often> choose ringtone

I am not sure if you also have to subscribe as well to the specific thread tho

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Davidnc - i did that and i am not getting notifications either, I only get email notifications, which is better than nothing I guess :/

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
splash1v3-1.jpg

(yes, it really is 2.5 kb... lol)

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the honeycomb blue, though I'm using it as the background for my notification pulldown... Keep up the great work, and thanks!

That looks awesome... For real!

You should start a thread on how to Do that (change notification background)... I started this thread, I would like to see you start that thread, just give credit where credit is due... for example, read my OP :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
yet another made late last night ;-)

this one is awesome.

I just finished the really busy part of the month (best man at a wedding, niece's birthday, accepting an offer to graduate school), so i'm getting ready to start making some splashes. Gotta read up in the OP first, so give me a few days, but i'm pretty psyched to get started.

Reactions: Don Veneziano

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
SkyRaider4.0 ROM splash

Here is a skyRaider4.0 ROM splash.... Enjoy :) I only changed the version logo to 4.0 instead of 3.5.

snap20110424_100212.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Can't find a way to make the file for mac.. will do some more research maybe tonite and see if i can figure something out.
anyway this is a really quick photoshop of wolverine with a cyan colorway
wolverinesplash.jpg

Reactions: davidnc

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
ok just wanted to ask to see if you thought the ones i posted were "too much". if you think any of the ones i posted are offensive just let me know and ill rip them down. i trust your judgment since you've been around here a lot longer than me. lol

Personally I can't help but find those to be inappropriate, I didn't think I ever had to worry about seeing that kind of thing in this forum, but that's just my opinion.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Can't find a way to make the file for mac.. will do some more research maybe tonite and see if i can figure something out.
wolverinesplash.jpg
That is sick... When i get home tonight after work.. Ill try and zip it for us, wish I could help with your "mac" issue.. I have almost zero experience in the mac dept...

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
wolverinesplash.jpg
Here you go... Zipped it up for us... really tight CM splash, good job dude

Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Awesome thanks dude. Theres gotta be a way to zip them on a mac, i need to google some more abt it.
Does tthe .Bat file just open up on a pc?

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Awesome thanks dude. Theres gotta be a way to zip them on a mac, i need to google some more abt it.
Does tthe .Bat file just open up on a pc?

when you click on the .bat file, a screen pops up with instructions (the instructions start out by saying to plug your phone in and you don't need to, it won't work if you do)
You may be able to find your answer on XDA forums... I have no clue when it comes to a mac :)

Last edited: