- 05-10-2011, 10:04 PM #226Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 05-10-2011, 10:07 PM #227
- 05-11-2011, 03:57 AM #228
- 05-11-2011, 04:42 AM #229
Pville, I have been rockin the clear rosie mod for quite some time now for skyraider., However I tried to add another mod to change the notification bar to a light blue color, But for some reason it won't let me do both at the same time! I only have the choice to select between the clear rosie mod for changing my notification bar to the blue what is going wrong?... I have tried to set them both at the same time 1 after another in different orders I don't know what I'm doing wrong your 2 cents would be greatly appreciated :-)
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
- 05-11-2011, 06:24 AM #230
It's also the reason they came up with metamorph. As I understand it metamorph installs Mod's as apps rather then re-flashing the system/framework .apk's. It's a pain in the **** however you can flash multiple Mod's.
Hope this helps!Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 05-11-2011, 07:14 AM #231
- 05-11-2011, 07:34 AM #232Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 05-11-2011, 07:51 AM #233
Last edited by ssethv; 05-11-2011 at 07:59 AM.
- 05-11-2011, 08:37 AM #234
Another option if you want to get your hands a little dirty is to go with ninjamorph. Basically, you can unzip the framework_res.apk that was modified with the clear rosie and manually drag all the themed .pngs from whatever theme you want. Then, when you apply the theme, you are getting everything you want in the .apk.
This is super powerful in that you can grab whatever elements of themes and metamorphs you want, but it is also a little more in depth, since you need to know what .apks to modify and if you are changing out .png's in a file explorer or via the computer, you could theoretically miss or rename one, which would cause a boot loop.
If you want to get into this, please pm me and I can be of more help. If there's enough interest, I can do an update on the "how to change the notification dropdown" post I made a while back (though that didn't really seem to pick up any interest).Give me enough time and I'll think of something clever...
- 05-11-2011, 08:38 AM #235
Re-flash the Clear Rosie .zip then try the metamorph blue icons. The metamorph should just replace the Icon's in the System .apk and leave the rosie alone.
Or what rpz said!
- 05-11-2011, 08:52 AM #236
- 05-11-2011, 08:56 AM #237
- 05-11-2011, 09:01 AM #238
here). It lays out the basics of ninjamorph pretty well, I think, and being able to follow the steps to change that one file will be helpful as you try to replace many, many more.
Once you have done it once to get a feel for what it looks like normally, you can open the workspace for ninjamorph on a computer and drag and drop the theme files that way. This tends to be a bit more time consuming, but once you get the hang of it, you can really do whatever you want as far as custom theming.Give me enough time and I'll think of something clever...
- 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM #239
- 05-11-2011, 09:56 AM #240
- 05-11-2011, 12:46 PM #241
I've only modified the com.htc.resources file, which changes the clear rosie, the signal strength, and the 3g/1x icons. My battery icon is in the framework-res.apk and has a ton of other changes. I also used the honeybread icons by haxzamatic instead of the ones you posted, cause I like them better. Let me know if you want this and I can give you a dropbox link to the apk, though you'll still have to apply it with ninjamorph.Give me enough time and I'll think of something clever...
- 05-11-2011, 01:41 PM #242
- 05-11-2011, 01:54 PM #243
- 05-11-2011, 02:14 PM #244
- 05-11-2011, 05:25 PM #245
- 05-11-2011, 07:10 PM #246"I drank what?" -Socrates
- 05-11-2011, 07:24 PM #247
- 05-11-2011, 07:39 PM #248
- 05-11-2011, 08:14 PM #249
Seth, you get your metamorth thing all straight?
I've used it a couple times and it is a little odd compared to flashing but works. A word of caution though, after I "metamorphed" (not sure if thats a term) the transparent app drawer it added some sort of vanilla launcher theme as well. I got around it rebooting, when it finished it's boot it axed if I wanted to use the ADW theme or Skyraider theme...obviously chose the Skyraider."I drank what?" -Socrates
- 05-11-2011, 09:28 PM #250