Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: [Tutorial] What to back up and what to restore when switching ROMs

I'm getting ready to upgrade to a new phone (droid x to razr maxx). After looking through my apps, there are only about 2 that store data locally. And I'm not too concerned about losing the data from them. Would I be safe in erasing everything from my sd card (after backing up pics and videos), and starting from scratch on my new phone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Do you have the contacts, sms, mms and bookmarks backed up? They are not on the sdcard but you may want them.

Yes once you back the other stuff up you can just format the card and start fresh

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Do you have the contacts, sms, mms and bookmarks backed up? They are not on the sdcard but you may want them.

Yes once you back the other stuff up you can just format the card and start fresh

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    My contacts are backed up through my Google account. No bookmarks. And I don't mind losing my sms/mms.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123