Sense Camera?

rdearth53

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Cyanogenmod 7 for a couple weeks so far, and I love it. One problem though, is the stock camera app. It is horrible. I had it on my OG DROID and hated it then too. After using the Sense apologize and then coming back to stock is just hard, is there a possibility that I could get the stock Incredible camera app back? Thanks!

Sent from my Inkredikerneled Incredible from Tapatalk!

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Cyanogenmod 7 for a couple weeks so far, and I love it. One problem though, is the stock camera app. It is horrible. I had it on my OG DROID and hated it then too. After using the Sense apologize and then coming back to stock is just hard, is there a possibility that I could get the stock Incredible camera app back? Thanks!

There is no way to get the sense camera, but you can get the MIUI camera, which is available as a flashable .zip at the CM7 nightly thread original post. This camera has some of the same functionality (touch to focus, silent snap when pictures are taken, etc). The other option would be to try something like Vignette (there is a demo and a free version, fwiw), which has additional functionality, as well.

Hope this helps!

rdearth53

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
There is no way to get the sense camera, but you can get the MIUI camera, which is available as a flashable .zip at the CM7 nightly thread original post. This camera has some of the same functionality (touch to focus, silent snap when pictures are taken, etc). The other option would be to try something like Vignette (there is a demo and a free version, fwiw), which has additional functionality, as well.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, it sure does! And sorry to the others for being a noob :) I know I should look elsewhere, and I did, but for the Sense camera that you cannot use. Never even crossed my mind that you could use another ROM's camera. Thanks for the help!

Last edited: