05-07-2011 09:29 PM
    I Keep getting "failed to flash recovery image" when sing the unrevoked method. Have all drivers installed. Dont have htc sync installed, have the htc bootloader usb drivers installed correct and showing up correctly and i have formatting my sdcard to fat32 and there is nothing on it at all, but nothing i can do gets this thing to root.

Its a rev2 amoled incredible.

Baseband 2.15.00.07.28

Everything is stock on the phone

I am tearing my hair out trying to root this phone, anyone have any ideas please help ! thank you
    05-06-2011 10:35 PM
    I Keep getting "failed to flash recovery image" when sing the unrevoked method. Have all drivers installed. Dont have htc sync installed, have the htc bootloader usb drivers installed correct and showing up correctly and i have formatting my sdcard to fat32 and there is nothing on it at all, but nothing i can do gets this thing to root.

Its a rev2 amoled incredible.

Baseband 2.15.00.07.28

Everything is stock on the phone

I am tearing my hair out trying to root this phone, anyone have any ideas please help ! thank you
    Have you turned on USB Debugging under Settings > Applications > Development?
    05-07-2011 12:54 AM
    Yes I have, its an obvious step. I have tried every solution posted everywhere I can find. I dont know what to do. I have uninstalled the reflash package, tried different versions of it etc.. Is there something I am supposed to be putting on the sdcard before I am doing the root? I just feel lost on this and want to scream
    05-07-2011 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD