★Uber Kingdom?★◄♚RLS1♚►★[Gingerbread]♚[2.3.3]♚[Sense 3.0]★

JoelZ9614

May 15, 2011
Visit site
★Uber Kingdom?★◄♚RLS1♚►★[Gingerbread]♚[2.3.3]♚[Sense 3.0]★

This Has Been A Joint Team Effort Between Me [JoelZ9614] And Incubus26jc And Nyterage!!!!!!
Based On VirusRom Kingdom Revolution For The HTC Evo 4G ★ ☆ ★| ROM | MAY 19 | VirusROM Kingdom REVOlution | B1.1 | 2.3.3 | SENSE 3.0 | ★ ☆ ★ - xda-developers Credits Go To Virus!

question.gif

[YOUTUBE]JmvCpR45LKA[/YOUTUBE]

GFX By Coolexe
Kingdom.jpg

Requirements

Clockworkmod:3.x.x.x
Hboot:.92

How To Install:
Wipe data x3
Wipe cache x3
wipe system x3
wipe boot x3
wipe data [in mount parts of recovery] 3x
Wipe cache[in mounts part of recovery] 3x
Wipe Dalvik Cache x3
Flash Rom
Then Flash Rom Again
Reboot System
Done.

Link For RLS1: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Link For RLS1.1 Flash Over Zip: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

RLS1 Changelog:
Lockscreen Instant On Boot
No More Sense Loops
Zip-Aligned
Reverted To Sense 2.1 Gallery
No More Maps Crash
Added HTC Sensation Photo Album Lockscreen
Added New Market
Shrunk Rom Down
Switched To Evo 4G Official GB OTA EGLS
Emmc Mounts To Pc With This App Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

RLS 1.1 Changelog:
Fixed Music App Graphics By Reverting Back To Sense 2.1 Music App
Build.prop Edits

Bugs:
Doesn't Detect Music On EMMC
720p Records But Doesn't Play In Gallery[Might Play On Your Computer Or A Different Video Player From The Market]
Weather App Doesn't Show Full Screen Weather
Netflix Doesn't Work

Credits:
XxXViRuSXxX For Initial Port To The Evo4g
Newtoroot For MMS Fix
Wozzer For Help Original Port To Inc
Klquicksall For Sensation Rosie And Sytemui.apk
Incubus26jc For All Of His Help This Project Was A Joint Effort By Me And Him
Asianbobo For Getting Emmc To Mount On The Phone
Nyterage For Verizon Apps In Market And Countless Testing And Suggestion :D
Conap For His DualRom x2 App Which Mounts EMMC To Pc
Flemmard And Diamondback For M10 Decoder/Editor/Encoder
Dubsx For Bootanimation And Down Animation
Coolexe For GFX
Anyone Else Who Helped Me

Last edited:

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I tried the alpha 1 release and really liked it. The biggest issues I had with it was that the google music beta app always forced closed and the market wouldn't recognize MLB At Bat at all. I'm not sure if either of these can be modified by you, but other than that, this ROM rocks! I'm trying beta 1 right now, and look forward to seeing the improvements made!

jwilensky

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Great start! I installed the ROM and experienced sluggishness with the lock screen and FC's with the HTC launcher. I am excited to see this develop...

Keep up the great work.

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Great start! I installed the ROM and experienced sluggishness with the lock screen and FC's with the HTC launcher. I am excited to see this develop...

Keep up the great work.

yeah i got the same thing ran the rom for about 2 hours the more apps i put, (the little apps i put on) made it slow down more and more and more, and the laggy lock screen, ehh. will be excited to see development also

jakeroberts42

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This ROM is sweet! Just a couple bugs that I have found.

The time of incoming texts is about 5 minutes off. It says it came in 5 minutes before it did, which makes the threading get out of order.

The Weather App (I know you know it has problems) won't stay open and won't let me change any settings or anything. Just closes without force closing.

Every now and then Sense will force close over and over. Have to pull the battery to get it to work.

Everything else has worked great! Definitely putting up with the bugs to keep this ROM.

falkedup

May 31, 2011
Visit site
ok i installed uber kingdom from the sd card and it always gets stuck at the "HTC Incredible" screen can some on run me through the steps? ive searched all over and followed the instructions with no luck...

1 root phone
2 backup everything( i used clockworkmod and titanium just to be sure)
3 choose install rom from sd card option under rom manager
4 factory data reset and cache cleaned
5 install and stuck at white screen

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
ok i installed uber kingdom from the sd card and it always gets stuck at the "HTC Incredible" screen can some on run me through the steps? ive searched all over and followed the instructions with no luck...

1 root phone
2 backup everything( i used clockworkmod and titanium just to be sure)
3 choose install rom from sd card option under rom manager
4 factory data reset and cache cleaned
5 install and stuck at white screen

step number 3, did u go into recovery first, or are you flashing directly from rom manager? flash from recovery not the app.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Try installing it manually in recovery

Boot into recovery
Clear Data/Factory Reset
Clear Cache
Under Advanced, Clear Dalvik Cache

Then back to Choose .zip to install and install the uberz file you downloaded. ROM Manager puts them in /clockwork/download/folderofROM/...

Good luck.

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue and it wasn't until I did the Clear Data/Factory Reset and Clear Cache/Davlik Cache did it finally work right. I believe in the XDA forum it tells you to do those things 3 times (I did it 5 'cause I'm an overachiever) so you may want to try that too.

kjsmommy10

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Also another question I have, according to the XDA thread, it says to wipe boot x3, wipe data [in mount parts of recovery] 3x, Wipe cache[in mounts part of recovery] 3x, I have never done the wipe boot, so I'm not sure where this is located in recovery. Thanks! :)

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is the best ROM I've found. For whatever reason it locks up a lot but if there are updates and it's more stable it'll be (finally) the one I stick with! The lock screen goes black and I can't do anything until it frees up (either in time or by me locking and unlocking it a few times). There are a few other things that have been buggy, but I'd totally deal with them if this one thing didn't render my phone useless for minutes at a time!

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is the best ROM I've found. For whatever reason it locks up a lot but if there are updates and it's more stable it'll be (finally) the one I stick with! The lock screen goes black and I can't do anything until it frees up (either in time or by me locking and unlocking it a few times). There are a few other things that have been buggy, but I'd totally deal with them if this one thing didn't render my phone useless for minutes at a time!

same here!

Reactions: raisedincali74

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty