Good camera apps for a rooted DInc?

JDong217

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the old paid version of Vignette and it had a lot of features, but even on "fast shot," it took a while to save the pictures and took even longer for them to show up in the gallery.

I just rooted my phone recently and apparently I need to buy the new paid version of Vigentte if I want it back, even though I loaded the same google account. Is the new version any better? I'm sure there are better options out there for root users

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
E-mail the dev from your Gmail account - If you bought the old version you can get the new version. They sent a Gmail message to all the owners when they made the switch, apparently there was a problem with the way they set up their market account for the app or something that they needed to change and that's what required the switch. They have made several updates since the switch as well.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
what type of rom do you have sense? asop? because if you have asop i recommend miui's camera. ther is an apk floating around, i got mine from the cyanogenmod forums (MIUI Camera - CyanogenMod Forum) and i've flashed this with cyan and omfgb rom and has worked great. If you have a sense rom....welll.....i think that a great camera already. hope i've been helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2