Issues with CM7 menus

krazzed

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I rooted my phone earlier today, and flashed my first ROM onto it as well. I was recommended to give CM7 a try as per my brothers experiences. I believe I've done a pretty good job, but something that has bugged me since I put CM7 on my phone. When I press the menu button to get to the Settings, Search, Wallpaper, etc. options, the text is white with a white background. Now If I press a button, I can see which icon is what option, but I don't wanna push each icon to see what each option is. It isnt just on the home screen where it does this. It does it inside different applications, and if there are long lists of options that come up from the menu button, it is very annoying. To help show what I'm trying to describe, I took a screenshot of my phone after using the menu button.

CAP201106072257.jpg

I've tried searching around to see if there is a way to change the background color or the text color, but I can't find one. So that leads me to believe that this isn't supposed to be like this. If anybody has any ideas to help me, please let me know! Thanks in advance

krazzed

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site