DInc bricked need help

beasleybiz

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I had rooted my co-workers DInc with unrevoked a while back and eveything has been fine. A few days ago she had problems and I was out of town so she called tech support. The had her do hard reset and according to her "lots of other things" they are sending her a new phone, but I told her I needed to get it back to S-on before we returned it or they would back charge her. I downloaded the
Stock RUU from here: How To: Unroot the HTC Incredible | TheUnlockrand went into Hboot and ran the RUU. It said everything completed successfully and when I rebooted I get nothing but black screen. I waited 15 minutes before pulling battery and tried to turn it on again. I feel the haptic buzz when it "powers on" but can see nothing on screen. I tried going back into hboot, but when I hold volume down (also tried volume up) I get nothing. I tried turning on normally and waiting 5min before plugging into computer to see if it is recognized in ADB. I get the windows sound that a USB device was plugged up, but when I issue the devices command nothing is listed. Any ideas on anything else to try?
Any and all help is appreciated.

Incrediboy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I think you should re root and then apply the s-off file and then return to stock.

Not sure but I think its harder to s-on after RUU.

Sent from Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10