ROM Manager and WIFI disabled after Infused 1.6 install

rickph

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I recently rooted, installed the modified 3e recovery, flashed ClockworkMod recovery, and installed Infused 1.6 on my Samsung Infuse.

Everything was working o.k. except for a few things (pattern to unlock screen was super slow, GPS acting funky, etc) but I wanted to uninstall the CM7 style battery with percent so I *did not go to "Remove Infused Addons" and instead went to the Infused 1.6 download link in ROM Manager and selected "Addons Only" and selected Disable CM7 style battery percent > selected "Backup Existing ROM" and "Wipe Dalvik Cache".

Everything went smooth until I noticed that my wifi was not working, -which I was JUST connected to minutes before doing everything above-. All of my other devices are connecting just fine to the wireless router so there are no issues that I can think of with the router or the cable modem. Instead of connecting it hangs at "Obtaining IP Address" and does not connect. I tried connecting to another Wifi source but it did the same thing.

After tinkering for a while I decided to just go back to the backed up ROM since this is obviously beyond me, so I go to ROM Manager > Manage and Restore Backups and selected the backup, but nothing happens; it says in the same screen.

So then I try to "Reboot into Recovery" which also does not work.

Something happened along the way and I have no idea what, nor what to do.

Please help!! Thanks.