In need of a stable fast rom. Infuse 4G

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
OK pretty much I've been doing this rooting thing for years. Even JB idevices when they first came out so I'm no noob by any means. I am looking for a rom that is stable with most things working on the rom. I'd like to play with cm7 if there is an official build. Pretty much I've tried every from I can think of like Zeus, supercm7, serendipity7, darkyrom ported, etc. They are all garbage to me. Can anyone help?

infuse: rooted, unlocked ROM: CatyromV3

tamelion1117

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There still isn't a cm7 rom for the Infuse, just a unofficial 'compiled' version, which is pretty nice, but like I said: not official.

The question has a really subjective answer because everyone uses their phones features differently, so things that they use may be stable, but the things you would use on the same rom may not be.

For me: Zeus is and always has been where it's at.

That's my opinion though and the rom I like may not fit your needs at all.

I hope you find "the one" someday!

gary_baxter

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
For me: Zeus is and always has been where it's at.

That's great, but zeus has screwed up many people's phones. Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones, but the SOD is real, and happens. With zeus, my phone hard locked and would not even reboot. I've since gone with the F1 Innovation rom and things are good now. Hopefully zeus 7 (the final version) will address any issues.

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
OK pretty much I've been doing this rooting thing for years. Even JB idevices when they first came out so I'm no noob by any means. I am looking for a rom that is stable with most things working on the rom. I'd like to play with cm7 if there is an official build. Pretty much I've tried every from I can think of like Zeus, supercm7, serendipity7, darkyrom ported, etc. They are all garbage to me. Can anyone help?

infuse: rooted, unlocked ROM: CatyromV3

Aeon....over at XDA

Serendity7 was my first ROM, IMHO was good.

There are lots more ROMs over in the XDA Infuse, so no you have not tried them all...take a look over there...

nicoled985

May 15, 2011
Visit site
That's great, but zeus has screwed up many people's phones. Perhaps you are one of the lucky ones, but the SOD is real, and happens. With zeus, my phone hard locked and would not even reboot. I've since gone with the F1 Innovation rom and things are good now. Hopefully zeus 7 (the final version) will address any issues.

Ive given Zeus a try it was good for a while then phone started restarting and shutting down and SOD so I'm tempted to go back to stock, im tired of it :(

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm running AEON but I modded it so bt is now working 100% but now I need a rom that is setup like miui but has mhl support and bluetooth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
@joe Ive tried every port rom, custom rom, on xda. Zeus is decent if mhl would work id get it again. Cm9 is pretty good, I'm currently modding that now to get everything working 100%

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm running AEON but I modded it so bt is now working 100% but now I need a rom that is setup like miui but has mhl support and bluetooth Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
@joe Ive tried every port rom, custom rom, on xda. Zeus is decent if mhl would work id get it again. Cm9 is pretty good, I'm currently modding that now to get everything working 100%

There was nothing wrong with aeon to begin with, did you even get with the dev of rom for permission to "mod"? That's why your thread was removed by the mods....:mad:

And you tried every rom? Right...

Btw bt was working on aeon...
And your working with who on cm9?

Whatever...

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I work with no one on anything. If I see a flaw I will fix it with or without the ok. And fyi bt was not working on 1.3.1. Never worked in cm9 I take a few scripts here and there from roms such as cm9 and put them on other roms like aeon for example. If I really wanted to I could make a rom from my device from different roms except scripts and such. That id use a pc. I mean think about it, if you seen a flaw in a rom would you not want to fix it and re-release it? I mean come on its open source not private like apples bs firmware. But anyways learn to read

We are anonymous. We are legion, united by 1, divided by 0. We do not forget, we do not forgive, expect us.

oldbbman

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Late to the party AGAIN. But I see this "thief" has been banned so I guess he can go steal things on some other forum. To bad the world is full of people like him, can't do anything themselves so they have to take from others hard work. Weak and childish......bye bye.. go play in someone else's yard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae