Infuse HELP!!!!!

gypstqueen

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
No the phone doesn't come on at all no lights nothing and the computer doesn't recognize the phone being plug in

Sent from my LG-P505 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
pull the battery, pull the sim, pull the sd card. let it sit for 10 minutes or so and try again with just the battery in.

I know it seems odd, but that you to help it do a reset....you did get all the way to the point of where it said that odin failed right? you didnt pull the cord while it was still doing its thing...

I will keep checking this thread so take your time

gypstqueen

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it was all the way finished n had been for a lil bit, thank you sooo much ill let u know

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
you are doing this to get to download mode: Make sure odin is open first, then remove battery, put back in, hold both volume keys in, and plug in usb cord.

just checking....

gypstqueen

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay we took everything out n just put the battery in it didn't work, is it possible to fry the battery... n should everything be back in it before we do the above

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
the battery should have been out while using odin. I never heard of a battery frying from it. no, do not bother putting it back in, just follow the instructions in my last post and try for download mode again.

If odin just failed and was totally done, you should have either soft bricked it, boot looped it or did absolutely nothing to it. any one of the three are easy to solve. I am kinda stumped as to why it will not turn on at all...trying to do some research on it now

gypstqueen

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yay!!!! Its in download mode says its downloading Odin isn't running.... now what? He already uninstalled the Samsung drivers idk how it even recognized it please continue to help me, bc idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC