- 7 Posts
I Bricked it
I recently tried to upgrade to the latest jelly bean OS using the slim_G rom.
Everything went well until I tested the actual cell part of the phone. i was getting no AT&T signal. I assume that was because AT&T doesnt support Jelly Bean.
So I removed the ROM & in the process I ran into some problems. The phone would say failed to mount /dbdata file....
After a while it eventually stopped working completely.
I have a new one arriving today.
I still want to upgrade because all ATT supports is gingerbread 2.3.
Can anyone recommend the upgrade rom that work with AT&T & possibly explain what might have happened to the old phone?
- 10-19-2012, 08:22 PM #2
Last edited by Cranky; 10-21-2012 at 03:41 PM.Cranky...
Ported JW8 SAUROM Project / Galaxy Blue - Theme -
Is Anybody Out There?
- By ryan_coldfeet in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:39 PM
- By AnthonyAvila88 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:56 PM
- By JonBryant in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM
- By EyeizMarzi in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:29 PM
- By nuker2guy in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:50 PM