Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sense 3.0

Default Re: Ingress beta invites

damn ingress look fun!!! Too bad ive signed up on the website direct a few times still no luck!! Im bored today and would love to start playing...Anyone got an invite that would like to share a little after christmas cheer

**Damn just noticed how old this is i wonder if anyone still has any invites left

Yes I would very much like an invite! I have some friends out hacking portals, teasing me, having a lot of fun and I want in. Been waiting...I know some good areas to submit for portals too! Can you help?

I would like an invite if any one would happen to have one.

I would love an invite if anyone has a spare

I need one, if someone has one to spare and kind enough to pass it my way

I would love an invite if anyone has a spare

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ROM
    Team EOS JB Stingray

Got mine today! Did you guys sign up for your invites?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yankele View Post
    Got mine today! Did you guys sign up for your invites?

Yep

gonna have to add myself to the list, i would appreciate one if possible

I'd like an invite also please. Signed up weeks ago, but no love from Google, yet.

Global Posts
    944 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

I'd do awful things for an invite! Don't make me do the puppy dog eyes and start playing Sarah McLachlan because I'm crazy enough to do that!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ROM
    Team EOS JB Stingray

Sad thing is, they sent me an invite, but no invites I can share...

Pleeeeeaaaaase. I would like to play too. Send me an invite pleeeeeaaaaase.

Global Posts
    6,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

I applied in late November and just got my invite from them last weekend. Make sure you ask for an invite here: Niantic Project

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I applied in late November and just got my invite from them last weekend. Make sure you ask for an invite here: Niantic Project
    Same here. It'll take about a month people. There are people all around the world requesting one. Wait.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.

Id like one please!
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

If anyone has a spare invite, I'd love one. Houston has to be a hotbed of activity.

I'd like one, please. The game looks very fun *-*

I finally got my invite on new years... had applied 3 days before on both sites, but what really got me the invite was to Post creative artwork on their Google Plus community with the tagged #ingressinvite... I submitted about 5 different pieces in 3 days and they finally noticed me...

This isn't something you can ask for and get an invite... you need to earn it if you want in immediately... thats only by getting noticed and showing them you want it bad...

When trying to get the invite I was pissed because they weren't sending me one and I had submitted 4 different things already... but when I finally got the invite on my 5th submission and thought about it... I think I was lucky to get it in just 3 days... people have been waiting for weeks and months...

Bottom line... go there and post good artwork... if its a good idea they will acknowledge it and give you your invite...

Good luck...!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Work for a heta invite where I must play/work for free? Interesting. LOL. Not sayin it aint true, just kinda messed up.

Sent from my SGH-T889

I have been waiting for an invite for more than 45 days now...decided to take my faith in my own hands... #ingressinvite

however you can be a part of my faith by showing me the way to my destiny...if you have a spare!

Quote Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
    Work for a heta invite where I must play/work for free? Interesting. LOL. Not sayin it aint true, just kinda messed up.

Sent from my SGH-T889
    Its not in my opinion... its very smart on the devs part... since its a beta they very choosy who they give the invite to so they sure the person will actually use it and give feedback...
    Similarly if you get something for free, you have no respect for it, vs if you work for it yourself you cherish it... similar to living at your parents house you take all your goodies for granted... once you move out and earn yourself your like damn... this ain't easy...

Anyway as I said, its helping them get great ideas to expand their software and improve gmaps... and I'm pretty sure will soon start merchandising... even my idea got dozens of requests for people wanting to buy if I start selling... so all in all... genius by the dev team... and not too hard for people looking to score a invite... I still have plenty ideas, no longer need the invite tho... everything I submitted maximum needed some editing using MS Paint... or some household items and a camera...

I love ARGs, puzzle quests, and geocaching/letterboxing. This game sounds like an incorporation of all three! I would greatly appreciate an invite, if anyone has extras. Thanks!

i want one pls.

Global Posts
    6,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post
    Its not in my opinion... its very smart on the devs part... since its a beta they very choosy who they give the invite to so they sure the person will actually use it and give feedback...
    Similarly if you get something for free, you have no respect for it, vs if you work for it yourself you cherish it... similar to living at your parents house you take all your goodies for granted... once you move out and earn yourself your like damn... this ain't easy...

Anyway as I said, its helping them get great ideas to expand their software and improve gmaps... and I'm pretty sure will soon start merchandising... even my idea got dozens of requests for people wanting to buy if I start selling... so all in all... genius by the dev team... and not too hard for people looking to score a invite... I still have plenty ideas, no longer need the invite tho... everything I submitted maximum needed some editing using MS Paint... or some household items and a camera...

Totally agree. Asking here in this thread is borderline useless. Apply for yourself at Niantic Project, and submit whatever you can dream up for artwork on Google+. If you don't know what you should submit, start looking at other peoples artwork for some inspiration. The reason I say it's borderline useless, it because it is VERY rare that anyone actually playing HAS an invite to give out! Although none of these got noticed/recognized as submissions, I still got my invite just by applying.

I had actually given up and begging for an invite about a month ago, then I happened to check my email last weekend, and there was my activation code. Note that once you are accepted you do not enter your code into the app, so I really think it's pointless trying to hack in a code. I think codes are email specific, although I could be wrong....and they look something like this, so probably not that easy to break either: ACTIVATION CODE: D28YKRV2I ......not a real code.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkFux View Post

Totally agree. Asking here in this thread is borderline useless. Apply for yourself at Niantic Project, and submit whatever you can dream up for artwork on Google+. If you don't know what you should submit, start looking at other peoples artwork for some inspiration. The reason I say it's borderline useless, it because it is VERY rare that anyone actually playing HAS an invite to give out! Although none of these got noticed/recognized as submissions, I still got my invite just by applying.

I had actually given up and begging for an invite about a month ago, then I happened to check my email last weekend, and there was my activation code. Note that once you are accepted you do not enter your code into the app, so I really think it's pointless trying to hack in a code. I think codes are email specific, although I could be wrong....and they look something like this, so probably not that easy to break either: ACTIVATION CODE: D28YKRV2I ......not a real code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ingress beta invites-2012-11-24-08.37.56.jpg   Ingress beta invites-20bfe8-7.jpg  
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast