Ingress beta invites

Christopher Hachey

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm sure you get a lot of these here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I've started playing Ingress and my girlfriend has been tagging along with me. She loves it, and would really love to jump in on the game so we could play together. It's really been great for us to get out and spend time together. If anyone has the ability to, her e-mail is scope.yarn@gmail.com. Thanks!

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm sure you get a lot of these here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I've started playing Ingress and my girlfriend has been tagging along with me. She loves it, and would really love to jump in on the game so we could play together. It's really been great for us to get out and spend time together. If anyone has the ability to, her e-mail is scope.yarn@gmail.com. Thanks!

If you play the game you have 5 invites to give away.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gkheel

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'd be very happy if someone could invite me, i can send you my email address via PM :)

Thanks for the invite :)

Last edited:

Zer0w

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Would be nice if someone could give me a invite, I've registered for one at the official site months ago but never got one.

PM me.

EDIT: I got a invite in my gmail.

Last edited:

betsuni

May 23, 2011
Visit site
If you don't get any invites from here, try the website. I know three people who sent a request and got theirs within minutes.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is still looking for an invite I have 8. I think new players automatically receive a few as well, so they're much easier to get than they used to be. If anyone's still looking send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995