Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default In-Game Pass Codes

For those of you who scored the game earlier, Ingress in-game passcodes were reusable for unlimited use. These pass codes are not the same as invite codes and are used in the game to score some extra xp and items. Anyways, I've learned on the internet that passcodes are imbedded into the documents and media on the Niantic website. Does anyone know how to find them on there? An example of a previous passcode and how it was found on the website would be great! Good luck all, and resist!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: In-Game Pass Codes

Nevermind. This site explains it: start [Niantic Project Wiki] Happy hunting!

"Enlightenment" still works in game play but you can only use it once.

Not for me...

So other pass codes posted on websites don't work anymore either. Does that mean you have to be the very first of the 40+ million players to use it? Kind of limits its usefulness i would say... Or is it enough to be early, say among the first 10000?
    Thanked by:

Yea, limited number of global uses. An answer from official support says so according to this site Ingress Passcodes Change DeCode Ingress. So use codes fast

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    ROM
    My own ROM / Stock kernel

Aside from visiting portals, hacking, linking deploying resonators and upgrades... I don't know anything else about this game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Romert View Post
    Not for me...
    I used it last night and it worked fine. *shrugs*
    "We opened for O-Town. You can Google it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tsudeily View Post
    Aside from visiting portals, hacking, linking deploying resonators and upgrades... I don't know anything else about this game lol.
    You're forgetting the funniest part: blasting portals from the other team and take them over . And solving the riddles to get the passcodes of course, seems like when they get posted at forums and blogs they run out of uses pretty fast. They seem to be quite hard though...

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    ROM
    My own ROM / Stock kernel

I haven't forgotten, No green portals to steal around me ;'[

As for the riddles and passcodes, I haven't figured them out yet. Although I haven't really put much effort into it.. When my semester ends I'll probably look into it more. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Love Romert View Post
    You're forgetting the funniest part: blasting portals from the other team and take them over . And solving the riddles to get the passcodes of course, seems like when they get posted at forums and blogs they run out of uses pretty fast. They seem to be quite hard though...

If someone needs an ivite to Ingress: I'm giving away Invitations on Account-Bay.com. I have 5 left.