Ingress Questions

ServingSara

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Only took 5 pieces of creative art, tons of gas driving hubby around while he's plays and I get the shaft, but I finally got my code. Have a few questions. Some you might can answer and others may just require an opinion.
1. At what level can you invite someone if at all in the beta version?
2. Has anyone been able to invite?
3. Does anyone know when Ingress will go live and out of the Beta Form?

Sound off. I'd like to see some of your opinions.

GrapeApe

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm level 4 and do not have the ability to invite yet. I've not heard of any player that has that ability. There are still other ways to get codes. I used G+ to get mine. I've seen them handed out on IRC as well. They have not announced when it will come out of beta unfortunately. Personally I think it won't happen until next year.

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sara got her invite!!! Yay! :rotfl:

I *heard* that some Lvl 3s could send invites, but that is an unconfirmed rumor. I'm also hearing that it may go live soon. Of course, this is just IRC talk.

I think the sooner Google releases it the better. Long betas such as these put folks off. While the game is immensely fun, it still needs some polishing.

rlhammon

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm level 6, and while there is an Invite button in the game, it doesn't seem to do anything for me currently.

As to #3, no idea. Frankly I like it the way it is... if everyone hoped in my portals would be taken over too quickly. Currently I have to win them back once or twice a week already, which is why I'm level 6 now... lots of XP gained from blowing up resonators, but all that's done is bring up my competition to my level as well. The game is designed to keep the stakes equal, and the only way to gain an advantage is through strategy.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Another question...

I know about the intel map but I have not found out one important piece of info. I am curious as to how I can find out how many MU's each control field has. I am sure you can see the strategic advantage that all of us could glean from this information. Is there any way to find this out?

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have a spare code or want to 'enlighten' me (see what i did there lol) on how to get a code? I;ve sent the email and im still patiently waiting. thanx in advance.:cool:

bevcraw

Net Mod Emeritus
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a spare code or want to 'enlighten' me (see what i did there lol) on how to get a code? I;ve sent the email and im still patiently waiting. thanx in advance.:cool:

See if you can find a local group on Google+. After I got my code and joined the local Enlightened group on G+, I asked if anyone had an extra code for my sister. A team member offered one and we now have another team member.

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
See if you can find a local group on Google+. After I got my code and joined the local Enlightened group on G+, I asked if anyone had an extra code for my sister. A team member offered one and we now have another team member.

Thank you for the reply :D how do i find a local group on G+? Do i just search Enlightened? The guy who sits opposite me in my office plays it everyday and i am SO JEALOUS!!! :mad:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney