- 49 Posts
Did you have to input your activation code anywhere?
Finally got an invite (yay).
I noticed the email has an activation code but I haven't needed to input it anywhere. I guess that makes sense since everything should be tied into my email address but still - what's the point of the code then?
- 01-03-2013, 06:22 PM #2
Re: Did you have to input your activation code anywhere?
The code links itself to your Gmail. Your Android phone is smart enough to know that and relays the code to the ingress app.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.
If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.
- 01-05-2013, 01:19 PM #3a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By jnl813 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2012, 04:48 PM
- By liquidxit2 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2011, 10:37 PM
- By bm106510 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:11 PM
- By krazy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:00 AM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM