- 39 Posts
- Rooted Stock 4.0.4
Hello, let's share Ingress levelling and capturing strategies here.
So, are you heavily out-levelled by that hostile portal you've been eyeing? Or do you have not enough XMP to take that damn thing down? Or is some obsessive jerk defending that portal more viciously than humanly possible? If your answer is yes to at least one of those questions, then this post is for you! Here's what you should do, step by step:
- Hook up with several teammates, preferably ones with high level.
- Check out each other's inventory. Discuss which portal you would take down, with your collective inventory in mind. Also discuss which one of you should get the honor of getting the most Action Points from the operation.
- Get to the designated portal with your teammates.
- Beat the crap out of that portal, together.
- Let the lowest ranking member of the group deploy resonators to the best of him/her first.
- Let the rest of the group deploy their resonators to the optimum configuration for you guys. Respect the result of your discussion from step 2.
- Deploy shields, if you have any.
- High five each other.
Remember that it's not the largest nor the most cunning team that will win, but the most well-coordinated.
Last edited by starleaf1; 01-24-2013 at 02:54 AM.
- 01-23-2013, 03:56 PM #2
Re: General Strategies
When we help lower levels with levelling, we usually let them deploy all resonators, and then upgrade them afterwards....they need the AP. We also drop keys and let them make the links/fields as that is truly where the points are.Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- By www.sellcom.com in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:08 AM
- By Thale in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:50 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:46 PM
- By ERDude in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2009, 07:22 PM
- By brendanb in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:32 AM