Ingress real time map

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried to pay for the advertising free version of the map when I try, Google play tells me I am ineligible for the purchase.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I actually like the app as it allows you to see larger distances.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
its called Ingress Realtime Map

"Ingress Realtime Map" was pulled from the market a couple of weeks after it came out. You can't upgrade to the ad-free version for the same reason you can't find it on the Play Store any more - it violated the Terms of Service of Ingress and Google asked the developer to pull it.

I don't like the fact that it was pulled, either.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe it was pulled due to security concerns. There was no OAuth or 2 step password protection. The developer basically had all your Google account info when you logged into the app. I did download it, but never used it. Glad I read up about it before I actually used it.

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Data cleared, force stopped, app deleted, password changed.

Too bad, I really liked that app. Are there any other long range scanner/map apps?

budlow

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

Speeddymon

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love the apk if someone was willing to give it. The stock game map is way too small.

Sent from the Massive Galaxy Note 2

Here is the free version APK. It still works. Also wanted to correct sledge007. The app doesn't use OAuth, however it does prompt for my 2 step verification the first time I login. Once I tell it to remember my phone, it doesn't prompt again, which is how it is supposed to work.

Anyways, sucks that it was pulled, however if they do come out with an API, I'll definitely download it. The app still works perfectly fine though.

Attachments

• at.cosea.ingressmap-1.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 750

Spectre130

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Here is the free version APK. It still works. Also wanted to correct sledge007. The app doesn't use OAuth, however it does prompt for my 2 step verification the first time I login. Once I tell it to remember my phone, it doesn't prompt again, which is how it is supposed to work.

Anyways, sucks that it was pulled, however if they do come out with an API, I'll definitely download it. The app still works perfectly fine though.

Thank you! This will help out.

Sent from the Massive Galaxy Note 2

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

Yes, but is it safe to use?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc