Ingress map issue
Hi guys I've been trying to play ingress for two weeks since I got the invite, but every time I go to collect exotic matter or anything it doesn't show me moving on the map. I play at my college for obvious reasons since I'm moving constantly but the game doesn't recognize that I am.
I also have another issue where when I zoom out or in, any exotic matter that was on my map disappears and doesn't reappear so I can collect it.
Is anyone else having these issues, if so have you found any ways to fix them?
Sent from my SPH-L710Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
- 01-29-2013, 02:55 PM #2
Re: Ingress map issue
Open up your OPS screen and scroll to the right to DEVICE. Third section down DATA, then FORCE SYNC. Sometimes turning off/on GPS and/or WiFi helps with this issue. Note that in area with tall buildings, your GPS signal will bounce like crazy.....just like a Garmin or TomTom.Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- 01-31-2013, 12:58 PM #4
- 01-31-2013, 01:51 PM #5
- 01-31-2013, 02:22 PM #6
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
- By Pops57 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:10 AM
- By DroidRage79 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:07 PM
- By Atlienzz in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:59 AM
- By IamGov#IM in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2010, 02:50 PM