Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Enlightened chronically behind

It was even for a little while, but now the Resistance seems to have a consistant and significant edge in global control. Thoughts on the implications for gameplay? I wonder if google will tweak the rules to keep it from becoming too one sided.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Default Re: Enlightened chronically behind

If u look at the map at the beginning when u load the app clearly the enlightened got the most land mass though

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

what was crazy was the amount of MUs controlled by resistances increased by over 20% within a week, 10% of it jumped within 1 hour during that week.

Global Posts
    6,906 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

It's still in beta.....I wouldn't put too much weight into anything right now, and really wouldn't be surprised if/when it comes out of beta, that they reset everything....except the portal locations. During our little meetup we touched this subject, and most of us agreed that it would be the fair thing to do, and we wouldn't be that bothered by it. Having played a month straight now, we definitely have an advantage in knowing what to do, what to accomplish, and how to accomplish it. Knowing what I know now, I'm sure I could get back to my ~400K in half the time, and also spend my resources a little more wisely than in my first couple of weeks of play.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Resistance ftw, anyway though there's no portals in my town. I'm gonna request some.

Sent from my SPH-L710
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Global Posts
    2,828 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Yeah, as an enlightened player, its sometimes deflating to see the score. But we have taken over most of Jacksonville and St Augustine and it doesnt seem to be helping much. I figure that there are more Resistance players in the more dense cities in the world and that is what is keeping them ahead. But if you are Enlightened, you can take this as an opportunity to level up!
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue->LG G3 White

I was planning on joining enlightened, but have been waiting since it was released for an invite....

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

The rebel in me wanted to join the resistance, but the numbers told me that the resistance was actually the mainstream side, so I joined the enlightened just to avoid conformity. Our area was quite blue at the time, so that probably played into the decision as well.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

Quote Originally Posted by Xopher View Post
    The rebel in me wanted to join the resistance, but the numbers told me that the resistance was actually the mainstream side, so I joined the enlightened just to avoid conformity. Our area was quite blue at the time, so that probably played into the decision as well.
    Rebelling against rebellion with conformity to authority. Awesome. Think my head exploded.

Also makes me think of all the kids who shop at hot topic to rebel,l and be unique, like all the other kids, who shop at the same place and wear the same things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Haha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

The tide has turned the past couple of day. Right now green is just barely ahead.

ROM
    Stock (for now)

...And now the numbers are all borked.