- 11 Posts
Install on a second device?
I decided to install on my Nexus 7 as I wanted to see it on a bigger screen, but obviously now I want to actually play on my Nexus 4, but my activation code doesn't work any more (I presume because it was used on the N7). Anyone know how I can transfer it?
- 02-02-2013, 07:39 AM #2
Re: Install on a second device?
You should be able to use the game on two devices. I have it installed on both my SGS3 and my CM10 HP TouchPad. Make sure you are signed in to the same Gmail account on your Nexus 4 that you play your game with. Aside from that, try an uninstall/re-install, and see if that works.Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- 02-05-2013, 11:42 AM #4Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue
- By m.vasquez009 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2012, 06:29 PM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:21 AM
- By roee in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:38 AM
- By pacha248 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:55 AM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 32Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:33 PM