- 29 Posts
Install on a second device?
I decided to install on my Nexus 7 as I wanted to see it on a bigger screen, but obviously now I want to actually play on my Nexus 4, but my activation code doesn't work any more (I presume because it was used on the N7). Anyone know how I can transfer it?
- 02-02-2013, 08:39 AM #2
Re: Install on a second device?
You should be able to use the game on two devices. I have it installed on both my SGS3 and my CM10 HP TouchPad. Make sure you are signed in to the same Gmail account on your Nexus 4 that you play your game with. Aside from that, try an uninstall/re-install, and see if that works.
- 02-05-2013, 12:42 PM #4
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 35Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:03 AM
- By m.vasquez009 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:29 PM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:21 AM
- By roee in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:38 AM
- By pacha248 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:55 AM