Input Passcode on Intel Map

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Checking up with @IngressNews on Twitter. They're releasing codes right now where it's a string of letters/numbers ie FYD5000 - FYD5024 and it's spitting out rewards like you wouldn't believe. Older players are saying they've never seen anything like this before. Probably a limited time deal, so if you see this any time soon, get on it.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
and the codes are STILL coming out....I've entered over 300 codes...I'm done, but keep your eyes peeled.....the last batch came out 5 minutes ago....Ok...my phone's broken....and I wasn't seeing all the ammo and shields I was getting.
over 600 bursters of various levels
Shields over 200

I was near empty prior to breaking my phone on Thursday.....so I HIGHLY suggest getting on the bonanza :D

reeper55

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got in on the action as well, it was insane! My wife was telling me to come to bed and I just couldn't! :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If you missed out....you REALLY missed out. Everyone on both factions here is completely loaded up. Resistance has a stronghold on us....but after last night, I expect things to change. If you don't follow @IngressNews, you might want to start.....and keep an eye out for these code releases.

nightbreed813

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
That's correct. Makes it a PITA if you're after keys, however....not everyone on the team got in on the action. With ~600 items Level 3 or less, which are kind of useless to me and others at my level, we simply meet up with those that didn't get anything and start dumping them. Everybody wins. Also when I get my new phone today, I have some plans of "dumping" several hundred XMP blasters, and resonators, and shields. Some guys on our team were above 3,500 items, I just barely broke 2K, it won't take me long :)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
According to one of the replies the 2000 item limit does not apply to the codes but if you hack a portal at or above 2000 you won't get anything. Cannot confirm this though no where near the limit.

I can confirm this. I am trying to hand out and use enough items to hack again. Good times.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz