Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jacobkeller98
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My buddy cannot play Ingress because he is stuck in the terms and conditions page.

Hey Ingress buddies.

I am having problems helping my buddy join ingress. Whenever he starts up the app, it loads, than brings him to a small portion of the terms and conditions. It will not let him accept it, or scroll around. In fact all it will let him do is go to the terms and conditions page on a browser. He is using a galaxy centuro, brand new. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
    IvanKuchta likes this.

Default Re: My buddy cannot play Ingress because he is stuck in the terms and conditions page.

Same problem here. I tried uninstalling and re-installing. It loaded to the exact same screen. Still, no luck and no way out. so ANNOYING! My buddy cannot play Ingress because he is stuck in the terms and conditions page.-screenshot_2014-06-07-18-07-38.jpg

Default Re: My buddy cannot play Ingress because he is stuck in the terms and conditions page.

were you able to fix it somehow ?
    i got the same problem
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

No idea and I am dissappointed that no one has yet helped us with anything

I also have this issue.
    I assume there is more to the page, like a button. But ill never know.

I have got too this problem... Ingress please fix it!

Okay, I found this thread on reddit:
    Can someone help me? New player whose phone won't let me play : Ingress

Turns out its a screen resolution issue. So while the app store may say our phones are compatible if you don't have a minimum resolution of 480x800 you wont be able to pass the terms and conditions screen. BUT, there are some work-arounds, as read in that thread.
    I hope this helps.