Recommendations for a headset

enduser2941

May 8, 2011
www.rsfsquad.org
Hey guys I had a headset for my droid that I cant find so I need to get a new one, but since you can't try before you buy I figured I'd ask for some recommendations. The ones I had had a skull as the insignia, what I'm looking for is either the same or better that sound great for music, good bass response good highs and lows, low distortion high volume and yeah I would hope I could use them while on the phone too as a stereo headset. So any good recommendations? I am missing my pandora so I'd like to get a new set asap. My main focus for them is definitely music so Im not overly concerned if the voice quality is that good but it must be able to rock my ears off :)

Thanks guys!

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Well the ones you had for your android phone were called skull candies. And they are still the ones I stand by for wired headsets.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

enduser2941

May 8, 2011
www.rsfsquad.org
Well the ones you had for your android phone were called skull candies. And they are still the ones I stand by for wired headsets.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
Ahhhhh yes that would be the ones!!! Thank you Verdes!! Do you happen to know if there is any big difference between the different ones they offer? Those headsets are incredible and I like that they came with different ear pieces to fit your ears.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ahhhhh yes that would be the ones!!! Thank you Verdes!! Do you happen to know if there is any big difference between the different ones they offer? Those headsets are incredible and I like that they came with different ear pieces to fit your ears.

The higher up you go, is just tge better sound quality and the build quality of the headsets. I ha e the mid ranges ones, they are amazing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol