Inspire Cases/Accesories

Blanco720

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
could be a marketing ploy to prevent people from reusing cases and/or allowing them to up the price on brand new Inspire cases.

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
From what it looks like the 2 devices actually have different physical dimensions. So it may be likely that the Desire cases they won't fit correctly.

Hmm.....your right then. Desire HD specs: 4.84x2.68x0.46 Inspire: 4.83x2.7x0.46. I guess just enough to not work. lol :) *gives swift kick on own @ss* :D:cool:

Shempster

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
May be an issue with Platinum Case for Inspire

I'm still checking this out but I noticed not long after putting the Platinum case I bought from BB on my Inspire Friday the phone started not switching from portrait to landscape mode when rotated. The only way to get it to do it was a complete power down. On power up it works right for a while & then stops rotating as it should.

I took the case off this morning & its been rotating correctly since. The case is very tight on the phone.

Anybody ever heard of this before? I'm new to this smartphone thing...

Will keep looking at this.

Shemp

Noson

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my Inspire today. Decided to ditch a case and just go with a Zagg screen protector. Best Buy mobile only had the Platinum case that Shempster mentioned and one purple silicone case. ATT had no cases.

Shempster

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my Inspire today. Decided to ditch a case and just go with a Zagg screen protector. Best Buy mobile only had the Platinum case that Shempster mentioned and one purple silicone case. ATT had no cases.

The thing is still working correctly without the Platinum case on it. I don't understand this. The thing is almost solid metal. How could a plastic case affect it like this? Shame, as I like the case...

Shemp

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
The thing is still working correctly without the Platinum case on it. I don't understand this. The thing is almost solid metal. How could a plastic case affect it like this? Shame, as I like the case...

Shemp

The only thing I can think of is it's somehow interfering with the gyroscopic sensor inside.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Seidio Innocase II and a set of screen protectors coming tomorrow. I have a Innocase on my BB now and it's a really good cases and holster.

Shempster

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Screen will not rotate orientation

I'm still checking this out but I noticed not long after putting the Platinum case I bought from BB on my Inspire Friday the phone started not switching from portrait to landscape mode when rotated. The only way to get it to do it was a complete power down. On power up it works right for a while & then stops rotating as it should.

I took the case off this morning & its been rotating correctly since. The case is very tight on the phone.

Anybody ever heard of this before? I'm new to this smartphone thing...

Will keep looking at this.

Shemp

Well, its not the case. After a power off all is well, but within a few hours of power on the phone no longer will change screen layout from portrait to landscape or vise versus. Going in & changing the setting does nothing either. Guess its going back to Costco.

Other than that I really like the phone.

Shemp

Loiselle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: pounder001

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I picked this case up today from my local att. I like it a bunch.

inspirre_candy_gray1.jpg

* Hard shell. Soft center. Sweet Looks... two layers of protection seamlessly combined
* Glossy hard shell exterior for impact protection.
* Soft rubbery interior lining for shock-absorbing protection.
* Top and side button covers.
* Raised front bezel lip prevents the screen from touch flat surfaces.
* Patent-pending one-piece design.
* Compatible with HTC Inspire 4G.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I picked this case up today from my local att. I like it a bunch.

inspirre_candy_gray1.jpg

* Hard shell. Soft center. Sweet Looks... two layers of protection seamlessly combined
* Glossy hard shell exterior for impact protection.
* Soft rubbery interior lining for shock-absorbing protection.
* Top and side button covers.
* Raised front bezel lip prevents the screen from touch flat surfaces.
* Patent-pending one-piece design.
* Compatible with HTC Inspire 4G.

Is it difficult to get into and/or out of your pocket? In other words, do the exterior grip the fabric a lot, or does it seem to slide pretty easily?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech