Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone tried the shell cases from Seidio

Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these cases on their Inspire 4g. If so, does it seem to protect well. Does having the case on hinder typing and/or gameplay?

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC Inspire 4G (Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks
    Mr. Ro.

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

Quote Originally Posted by elrol View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these cases on their Inspire 4g. If so, does it seem to protect well. Does having the case on hinder typing and/or gameplay?

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC Inspire 4G (Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks
    I am using that exact case right now. It slides on very nice and easy and comes off easy too. It won't hinder anything you try to do. It protects very well. Also, a couple of threads down, I posted coupon codes if you buy from their site. Might save you some cash.
    Last edited by mrro82; 02-24-2011 at 09:51 AM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

oh awesome.. thank you for your quick reply on this. My wife and I both have this phone and are looking at a few different cases..
    Mr. Ro.

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

Quote Originally Posted by elrol View Post
    oh awesome.. thank you for your quick reply on this. My wife and I both have this phone and are looking at a few different cases..
    You're welcome. I've used cases from them before. I used one for my previous phone and it was awesome. It survived a fall down a flight of about 15 stairs. Hit every single step on the way down and didn't even leave a mark.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

oh nice.. good to know I know my in-laws have this kind of case for their, ahem, iPhones.. and they too, love the case.

I too give the Seidio case a big thumbs up.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Excellent

Just received that exact case for my Inspire this afternoon. Fits perfectly and snuggly and is not very thick..so its great!
    The only issue i have with it is that the power button on top is a bit uncomfortable with the case on..but I'm getting used to it already.

I would recommend it. It's a strong case