Juicepack/ Energi to Go

billtyler

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Silas0220:

This may or may not be what you're looking for but here's what I found. While researching a way to have additional mobile power without needing to put in a fresh battery (re the "challenge" with the battery cover), I found a few threads and sites that referred to a Mobile Power Pack 3600 mAh Li-ion Rechargeable External Battery for use with Inspire 4G and others. The users commented that they were happy with it and that it could supply 2 to 3 recharges to the Inspire 4G.

I purchased one for my wife and one for me. We haven't actually used them yet but they seem well made and have a rather complete kit. BTW, I also ended up getting spare batteries (Seidio) for each of our phones.

Here's one site that has the item (this is the company from which I purchased ours):
HTC Inspire Ignite Mobile Power Pack 3600 mAh Li-ion Rechargeable External Battery IGNITEXT

Cheers.

SparksStar

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the Incipio OffGrid Battery Back up which I usually keep in my purse or car as backup. I was able to get it through a friend at cost (which was about 1/2 the price).

I have used it to charge my Ipod but not my phone yet. It didn't take a long to charge up and I have used it 3 times to charge my Ipod Nano. According to the indicator lights it still has a charge to it.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

Okay, I've been using this for about a week. It works great. I can get two full charges out of it before having to recharge. What's also nice is it will charge any USB device; BT headphones, tablets, most smartphones, etc. For anyone that's looking for a remote charging solution, I totally recommend you check this out.

Reactions: Judy android

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco24