Has anyone tried this method?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Also, make sure your MS .net framework and java is up to date and you are logged in as an admin.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
You can update the .net framework thru Windows update and the Java by visiting the website.

Alright, so i did this. I have my firewall turned off, no anti virus on my computer at all. Updated the java and have all windows updates installed and i am still getting the same results. What would you suggest next?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure you have no malware detection running in the background, like Windows Defender or Spybot S&D? If it won't install, that means something on your PC is blocking it or you don't have admin rights. You might want to consider using the Ace Hack Kit v11. It is easier anyways. It is all menu driven and you won't need the terminal emulator on your phone to enter commands.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure since I don't use it, but try looking in add remove programs to see if there is an option to uninstall it. If you are using a newer version of Windows, be cautious of any other MS security enhancements that may be installed.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
What operating system do you have? Do you have MS Security Essentials? If you can recognize what to kill, you could also use alt control delete to kill anything that could be interfering. Without being at your computer I can't be of much more help. I would give the hack kit a shot. I used the hack kit myself.

RampageRR

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just did this last weekend. Had issues with the one click, and then decided to start over completely using the Ace hack kit 11. It worked perfectly the first time. I'd recommend trying that method.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma