Gingerbeast or CM7?

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm running Gingerbeast right now, but everyone talks about CM7. Which is better? What are the differences? I want stock a
Android, so that's why I got Gingerbeast.

flappjaxxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm running Gingerbeast right now, but everyone talks about CM7. Which is better? What are the differences? I want stock a
Android, so that's why I got Gingerbeast.

Gingerbeast is a more stock experience for sure but is a little bit dated. There is a new beta out by existz called the Talon Rom that is based on the latest 2.3.7 AOSP sources.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

flappjaxxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm a noob, so I just put the zip in my phone and hold down at boot right? I dont need to take off Gingerbeast?

You need to boot to recovery by holding the volume down when powering up. That will take you to bootloader then navigate to recovery and hit the power button. That will boot you to recovery. The rom you are flashing should be on your sdcard. Once in recovery I highly suggest backing up your current rom in case something goes wrong. You will need to do a full wipe going from one rom to a different one. After wiping install rom from sdcard. Reboot and enjoy

flappjaxxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Also I would suggest checking the Inspire 4G and Desire HD threads at xda. Tons of roms and info there as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2