Ascension - New ICS Rom from The Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler79durdan

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Its my opinion that the OP of this thread should maintain the "quote" pointing to XDA for this rom, by updating it as new builds come out. Your "quoted" changelog and links are legacy...

Current Build is V7 and can be found at the OP HERE

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Its my opinion that the OP of this thread should maintain the "quote" pointing to XDA for this rom, by updating it as new builds come out. Your "quoted" changelog and links are legacy...

Current Build is V7 and can be found at the OP HERE

OMG your like a cockroach! Please leave us alone! We do not need or want your useless "help". Take the hints. We refunded all donations you gave us, we tore you apart in private chat, we told you publicly on another site that starts with "x" (out of respect will not say the name of the site) where our base is at to leave us alone, and we all have told you we hate you. PlEASE take these hints and leave us be.

I got your 10 char right here

Rocking Abso bacon...ics style

Reactions: manicalchemist

flappjaxxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Not cool. I never was even asked permission to post this here. If I wanted it here I would have posted it myself. Reporting now.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! In my beloved velvet leisure suit...

Reactions: anonymous938475893

flappjaxxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, Flappy...twas only try to help....Don't spank me too hard <3

No problem. Thanks for removing it. I actually wouldn't have had a problem had you just communicated with me first. All that out of the way. All is forgiven. I will add an official post later on when I get home. Thanks for flying Ascension

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! In my beloved velvet leisure suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.