Won't stop Vibrating after Root

lukeyoda928

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just rooted my HTC Inspire 4g using the Advanced Ace Hack Kit. Went through full process, and now it vibrates every 10 seconds.

I have verified S-OFF, and have even installed cm7. The vibration wont stop, however, and is driving me insane!

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

rorreo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
mine did the samething.try to re-root it, i was told by attn1 that it was good and just o let it vibrate it will eventually turn on. but if you'd like you could try to re-root it. uninstall all the drivers and then install htc sync plug phone in download those drivers then uninstall sync, just to make sure you have device attached use adb devices when you open up cmd. what route are you taking when you use hack ace? are you pressin s then o? trying doing one first

lukeyoda928

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I did 1 first. it said that it got root, got Rom Manager installed, etc, and even installed cm7. Its just that if phone is plugged in, or turned on at all, it vibrates every 10 seconds. It boots up normaly and lets me make calls and use apps and all that, but it just vibrates every 10 seconds.

I was thinking of unrooting and then re-rooting, just to see if that does any thing to fix. Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam