1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC desire hd stuck on HTC boot screen

Okay firstly, hi im new to the forums.
    Ive already done some research into this and i think it may be kind of bricked - not to sure though.
    I started off rooting my phone around 2 weeks ago, and i played around with cyagon mod and a gingerbread rom, the problem occured with these was that they felt slow and clunky, and so i wanted to revert back to stock.
    So i rooted and unrooted with AAHK.
    Now i unrooted, when ever i boot up the phone, it seems to be stuck on the white HTC boot screen.
    If i hold power and the volume down i can get to hboot, but if i go into recovery a phone with a red triangle appears.
    So ive read the only way to fix this is to run RUU's, and i have tried a couple.
    So far the ones i have tried dont seem to be working - wrong model id is the error.
    How do i know which one is the right one for my phone? - I have a desire HD, which i bought from carphone warehouse and was originally unlocked.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HTC desire hd stuck on HTC boot screen

On the hboot screen my htc Desire HD shows
    ACE PUT SHIP S-OFF RL
    HBOOT-0.85.0024
    MICROP-0438
    RADIO-26.03.02.26_M
    eMMC-boot
    APR 12 2011 00:55:45

When i run a RUU - which i have searched for hoping they are correct i get the error
    ERROR 130: MODEL ID ERROR

Any help on getting my phone back to stock, or working would be much appriciated
    Thanks

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

You can still manage the phone, just flash a new ROM with a new Kernel that works WITH THE ROM YOU FLASH AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PHONE.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums