Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default At&t inspire rooting?

Yes I just join but there are so many pluses to rooting, But does at&t allow this? I mean do they cancel service if you get caught, what is getting caught or how, and what happens when you want a new phone does at&t take it back or do I throw it away?
    I'm on a family plan if at&t catches me do we all loose service.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

At&t doesn't care because its your phone, and it doesn't affect your carrier.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Android Central Forums

I am on my second rooted at&t phone and no issues. The only thing they can complain about is data tethering.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

All right thank you, I was just wondering due to stories of others getting bricked

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Carrier
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Ace Advanced Hack Kit.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    glitchgod likes this.

Default Re: At&t inspire rooting?

I need to root my,what program i need to root it and i am in android 2.3.5 3.0 sence and dont send me to xddeveopers i look there and everything saids nothing to look here i need something that work for the lateness update 2.3.5 thank u.

Carrier
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by sicario9 View Post
    I need to root my,what program i need to root it and i am in android 2.3.5 3.0 sence and dont send me to xddeveopers i look there and everything saids nothing to look here i need something that work for the lateness update 2.3.5 thank u.
    Read my last post in this forum.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forum.

Carrier
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

For those of you who don't wanna look up "Ace Advanced Hack Kit", here's a direct link from my Dropbox and .7z for your convenience. Happy rooting/modding and you're welcome!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9i149b5pmxa04i/aahk.7z

Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    For those of you who don't wanna look up "Ace Advanced Hack Kit", here's a direct link from my Dropbox and .7z for your convenience. Happy rooting/modding and you're welcome!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9i149b5pmxa04i/aahk.7z
    I'm not absolutlely positive but I don't thing the AAHK works with phones that have been updated to Sense 3.0.