Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need stock ROM for ATT Inspire

So I tweaked my Inspire and used it with ICS - had a great time with it then actually bought the One X. I want to give my Inspire to my son, but he wants the camera to work etc. While playing around with the phone though he deleted the backup ROM file on the device. I can't find a stock ROM anywhere.

Suggestions?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Need stock ROM for ATT Inspire

I should say that I have tried the RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.80.502.3_Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M_release_166557_signed.exe PC method but my phone is never found, and all attempts to download the .zip rom only sends me to fake sites that want me to install iLivid download managers.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Try something enough times and eventually you will get it. So I uninstalled HTC Sync and reinstalled, rebooted my machine, then the PC method worked for me. FINALLY!

There is a Rom version of the new update. That's what I'm running.

Carrier
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by stylerbowen View Post
    I should say that I have tried the RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.80.502.3_Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M_release_166557_signed.exe PC method but my phone is never found, and all attempts to download the .zip rom only sends me to fake sites that want me to install iLivid download managers.
    Yeah, you got it, the RUU. But, your bootloader needs to be locked or relocked and your phone must have USB debugging enabled before you put your phone in FASTBOOT.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    Carrier
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Do you still want root access? There is a from version on xda that's rooted Google it still gives root but its the updated sense

where did you find the RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.80.502.3_Radio_12.39.60.19_26.06.04.06_M_release_166557_signed. exe plzzzzzzz hlp