Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default aospx br6 radio/ril

I changed ROMs to aospX BR6 to try ICS. Really like the ROM so far. Only thing is that the Radio is showing 12.56.60.25U_26.10.04.03_M when I think it should be upgraded to 12.59.60.26P_26.11.04.21_M. Where do you download the new radio and RIL for Existz aospX rom and how do you install? Thanks.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,688 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Are you having signal issues? Upgrading the radios isn't always necessary.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: aospx br6 radio/ril

I have wifi issues. Inside of work and home the phone doesn't get a very good signal, but once I get out of the buildings it is fine for 3g. I had seen at the rom post what exist was running with aospx and thought I should be running that radio/ril combination. I did find the inspire radio thread and figured it out. I am really liking aospx so far. Flashing the radio didn't really help my reception though.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: aospx br6 radio/ril

I have since discovered that my phone number is not recognized in settings and I am not on the network. I can receive email, but not voice. How do I enter the phone number into settings?