- 3 Posts
[Solved] I think my phone is bricked.
Guys, please keep in mind I am a complete noob.
So my phone was originally rooted using AAHK, worked perfectly, but by mistake ran it again and that's when I started having trouble. I can only access hboot. Here's the information:
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
Apr 12 2011.00:55:45
I've tried flashing the recovery in Linux but this is what I get:
sending 'recovery' (3064 KB)... OKAY
writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: not allowed)
Don't know what else to do.
Your help would be really appreciated
Last edited by Mildred Nakkungu; 01-05-2013 at 03:53 PM.
- 3 Posts
- 01-13-2013, 08:23 AM #3
- By shelbie27 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:43 AM
- By Rudolphe in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:31 PM
- By crux in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:38 AM
- By NoRefill in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:08 PM
- By mcote1080 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 07:20 PM