- 3 Posts
[Solved] I think my phone is bricked.
Guys, please keep in mind I am a complete noob.
So my phone was originally rooted using AAHK, worked perfectly, but by mistake ran it again and that's when I started having trouble. I can only access hboot. Here's the information:
ACE PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
Apr 12 2011.00:55:45
I've tried flashing the recovery in Linux but this is what I get:
sending 'recovery' (3064 KB)... OKAY
writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: not allowed)
Don't know what else to do.
Your help would be really appreciated
- 3 Posts
Re: I think my phone is bricked.
I found my solution for anyone with the same problem just check out the following link:
[Q] HTC Desire HD stuck in hboot, no recovery - xda-developers
and try all suggestions until one works. I was able to flash my recovery using the PD98 method, then used clockwork to flash cyanogenmod back onto my phone.
- 01-13-2013, 09:23 AM #3
- By crux in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 26Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:25 PM
- By shelbie27 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2012, 12:43 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:31 PM
- By NoRefill in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:08 PM
- By mcote1080 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:20 PM