Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC white screen.. Please Help!!!

Hi all,
    I rooted my HTC Inspire and tried to flash the Leroid V2.2.3 rom. Now all I am getting is the HTC white screen. I've tried to reboot, boatloader, wipe data, cache but still getting the same error. How can I unroot my phone or reflash back to the factory ROM? Thank you in advance for the help.
    Mr. Ro.

Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_nerd03 View Post
    Hi all,
    I rooted my HTC Inspire and tried to flash the Leroid V2.2.3 rom. Now all I am getting is the HTC white screen. I've tried to reboot, boatloader, wipe data, cache but still getting the same error. How can I unroot my phone or reflash back to the factory ROM? Thank you in advance for the help.
    There is a s stock RUU on xda that can unroot your phone but will leave s-off. There is another tool to help turn that back on.

Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    ROM
    GingerBeast & CM7

Sorry to hear that. I posted a solution to this here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/insp...tml#post893790
    ANDROIDOGRAPHY
    WALLPAPERS FOR YOUR HTC INSPIRE 4G/DESIRE HD

CUSTOM ICON SET: MASHABLES
    by Homescrub

[B]I need to unroot my Inspire 4G [Thread]
    Clicking "THANKS" is the simplest and easiest way of showing appreciation.

Default Re: HTC white screen.. Please Help!!!

I had rooted my phone and tried to go back in and bring it back to factory ROM. I removed a lot of files off SD card and now I can only get the white HTC screen. I called HTC and ATT and went through recovery, wiping cache. Is there a place that I can send my phone to get it fixed? I thought I was technical enough and I was totally wrong.

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by dethompson67 View Post
    I had rooted my phone and tried to go back in and bring it back to factory ROM. I removed a lot of files off SD card and now I can only get the white HTC screen. I called HTC and ATT and went through recovery, wiping cache. Is there a place that I can send my phone to get it fixed? I thought I was technical enough and I was totally wrong.
    You must relock your boot loader and run the RUU for the Inspire. As someone said earlier, from XDA, there should be one.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.